Thursday, August 22, 2019

Happy Halloween

Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's football day here at the Aungst Pad!
Our Baltimore Ravens are playing the Philadelphia Eagles this evening in their 3rd preseason game.
It's sure to be a good game as long as we can keep our eyes open!
Hubby had lots of work calls late last night and last time I looked at the clock it was 11:30 and we were up at early this morning. Hopefully we will make it to half time!

Yesterday afternoon I played at my stamp table.
I was struggling after not stamping for a few days but I did manage to crank out a Halloween card from scraps in my stash. 



I'm not real fond of the Bermuda Bay for a Halloween card but this one turned out pretty cute!
 I only have scraps of the piece of paper with the Halloween characters on.
The paper comes from a retired pack called Motley Monsters and I only have 1 full sheet of it left and a bunch of scraps. I hope to use the rest up this year!


Card Details:

Stamps: Paper Pumpkin Halloween Sentiment (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Motley Monsters DSP (retired)
Accessories: Square Lattice EF (retired), Mini Paper Clip (retired), Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Basic Black Twine (retired), Crushed Curry Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, I had forgot about this fun paper! I love the Bermuda Bay!!!

Carol L said...

I like the bermuda bay color for any card, and it looks great for Halloween too! Cute monster dsp makes this a fun Halloween card. Hope your team won the game - we were watching Little League baseball that ends this weekend.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The Bermuda Bay is quite different! It is a fun and whimsical card. It works!