Monday, August 12, 2019

Good Morning, Magnolia

Hello & Happy Monday!

What a weekend it was! 
I seriously think my poor hubby needs a week vacation after what he's gone thru!
Saturday was just a cluster with what he had to deal with from work.
I've never heard him yell at anyone like I did Saturday evening when he was on the phone.
I'm pretty sure he's on the verge of walking!
Sunday came and he said he was going to have a "Me Day". 
Turned the phone on mute and ignored all work stuff.
We got out on the bikes and rode 15 miles to Glen Rock and back.
Gosh, it was so good to see him smile and take in the scenery around us!
Once we got home he turned the phone back on and he then had to go back into work where he was until 3 this morning. He told them he will be off today & tomorrow! 
Tomorrow we have doctor appointments so that day was already planned!


Today I have a really pretty fun fold to share using the Good Morning Magnolia set.




This fun fold design came from Angie Juda.
The Good Morning Magnolia is a beautiful stamp set with coordinating dies and DSP.
That beautiful Magnolia on the front of my card was diecut from the paper.

Card Details:

Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Magnolia Memory Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Simple & very easy to make!
And I love the different styles of fun fold cards!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Not sure what my day will consist of....maybe a nap!
After yesterday's 15 mile bike ride....it stole all my umph!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh dear, poor Shawn! I am glad he got a ME day, especially on such a gorgeous day as yesterday!
Your fun fold is wonderful....might have to try that one myself! And it looks so easy! You can never go wrong with those papers and stamps....just beautiful! Enjoy your day---tomorrow the humidity returns!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful card Wendy! Poor Shawn having to deal with so much at work, is there no one else who does his job as well, so he can have some down time?

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, Wendy he is being used and abused by idiots that can't do their job. I am so sorry. As for your card, it is gorgeous. Every time I see this card used, I have the itch to own it. LOL....

Carol L said...

As always, I love the magnolia stamps and matching papers and the colors are just beautiful! Love that fun new fold too! Rest up and enjoy - I hear we're in for some wicked weather tomorrow...........again.

Patti said...

this fold is great a definite keeper for my fun fold file
blessings
patti