Saturday, August 3, 2019

Christmas Pines

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
We have a busy day so I will make this post quick!

I have another set of Christmas cards to share that I made originally for the Christmas in July series but I ran out of time sharing them. I will keep sharing them but not everyday!

This set uses the retired Christmas Pines stamp set and retired Pretty Pines Thinlits.






These were really fun to create but a bit time consuming die cutting all those pines.
I tried to make it simple and not bulk it up under the pine cone.
The sentiment comes from the same set and is diecut with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits.
I added some gold cord and some gold rhinestones and called them done!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Pines (retired)
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Delightful Dijon (retired), Whisper White, Warmth & Cheer DSP (retired)
Accessories: Pretty Pines Thinlits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gold Cord, Gold Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have 2 paper pads of this DSP and it has some pretty prints in it!
You'll be seeing more of it over the next few months i'm sure!
How you doing with getting your holiday cards created?

********************************************************************8
My thoughts today....


This pretty much sums up how I feel this week!
My snapdragon is exhausted and everything is draggin!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like the colors and patterns on this set of cards! The pine cone and branches are so pretty and that little bit of gold cording finishes these off nicely!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Plaid and pines make for a great holiday card design. You have really out done yourself with all of these gorgeous Christmas cards. Hope your full day is full of fun things.

D'Ann said...

The Christmas Pine stamp set and images make for such a classic card! Love it.

Vicki Burdick said...

I love the pinecone, I always wished I had got this set!! Beautiful!! That paper is awesome too!!