Thursday, August 15, 2019

Happy Fall Cards

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your week is going well.
Tonight is football night at the Aungst Pad!
So thrilled that football season is back!
The Ravens play the Green Bay Packers tonight so you know where i'll be!


I have a cute set of Fall cards to share today!






 The colors are pretty spunky but I was determined to use this pack of paper!
I have almost a full pack and the prints in it are pretty!
I'm sure you will be seeing more of it.


Card Details:

Stamps: Wonderfall (retired), Michael's $1 Stamp
Ink: Soft Suede, More Mustard (retired), Lucky Limeade (retired), Raspberry Ripple (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Lucky Limeade (retired), Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple (retired), Orchard Harvest DSP (retired)
Accessories: Autumn Accents Bigz Dies (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Lucky Limeade Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Fun, fun, fun!

************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are correct, these are very cute! Use that stash! Fall cards are my very favorite. I have not made any regular fall cards yet, but I have worked on Halloween. Working a little backward here. Next we will be bringing out the turkeys! Have a great Thursday!

LeAnne said...

I LOVE these....still have a stash of this DSP myself, and it looks great with those big bold fall images! Made me SMILE BIG when I saw them in my Feedly feed!! Fall's a'comin'!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these and I love he colors and that acorn is adorable!!!

Carol L said...

You are so far ahead of the seasons with your cards and I'm lagging waaaay behind you! LOL Love these pretty autumn cards with all the colorful leaves! Way to use that stash!