Friday, August 2, 2019

To A Wild Rose

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

The weekend is finally here after a very long, stressful week!
Hubby's work has been crazy beyond words....

I have been really busy at my stamp table working to finish up a card order plus working ahead on some card idea's for Stamp Day w Friends. Not much else to do when it's hazy, hot & humid outside.

Today I am sharing a set of cards made for that card order.
These were a bit tough for me as my customer has been asking for cards with no saying on.
I noticed she is getting away from asking for cards with occasions on and just wanting blank cards with just the front decorated. Man, I struggle with these!!!






After running on fumes this week i'm not sure how I feel about this set!
I do like the colors!


Card Details:

Stamps: To A Wild Rose
Ink: Seaside Spray, Soft Seafoam, Soft Seafoam Stampin Write Marker
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Seaside Spray DSP
Accessories: Wild Rose Dies, Seaside Spray Linen Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Do you find no sentiment cards tough to make?

****************************************************************
My thoughts today....



I have a long list of things to do today....but maybe a nap would help!

Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

These are beautiful!! I, too, find it hard to have no sentiment on the front, but these look perfect!!!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful cards! I love the color and size of the roses and that ribbon is gorgeous. I'm actually the opposite. I'm usually undecided when it comes to the sentiment. Thanks always for your inspiration!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are super pretty. I love all of the tiny looped edges. Yep, it is hard with no sentiment, but you nailed it!

Carol L said...

You did a wonderful job of creating these cards without a sentiment! The pretty flowers and leaves look perfect with that gorgeous ribbon and nothing else is needed until the occasion arises! It's often good to keep a few of these on hand and then pop on a sentiment for a quick card. Well done, now sit back and chill with an icy cold drink! You did good!