Thursday, August 1, 2019

Balloon Adventures

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Today is August 1st!
Summer is flying by! (just not quick enough for me!)

I got a call from my customer asking for some cards!
She asked for a pack of cards with balloons on and more on the masculine side.
I went thru some old stuff and pulled out the Balloon Adventures set along with Party Animal DSP.





These colors were fun to play with!
Pacific Point, Crushed Curry & Emerald Envy look amazing together and I hope they will pass for masculine cards!

Card Details:

Stamps: Balloon Adventures (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy (retired)
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy (retired), Whisper White, Party Animal DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Pacific Point Enamel Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This pack of cards uses up a bit more of my retired stash!
Always a good feeling!

**************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Snoopy has the right idea!
The beach is most definitely the place to be!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, they seem to fit the bill perfectly! I always love stripes and plaids and I think they work so well on masculine cards. She should be very pleased.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love the colors and those balloons are so fun!!

Carol L said...

The papers and colors look very festive and fun - perfect for either the guys or the kiddos! I think Pacific Point is my favorite all time blue color from SU!