Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Forever Friends Baby Card

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Hump day is upon us as we ease our way into a long holiday weekend!
Today is to be a warm one with the humidity on the rise again.
I'm still hoping for an early Fall...

I have a busy day ahead with getting some laundry done and finishing up last minute things for my Stamp Day w Friends on Saturday!
My card today is one I made last month for a card order using a stamp from Forever Friends which I believe is from the United Kingdom. I purchased a bunch of their adorable bear stamps about 10 years ago and don't use them much anymore.




That baby bear is just so sweet!
I don't make baby cards too often so it was fun to pull out this cutie and color it.
I used my Stampin Blends to color it along with some different diecuts and the Basket Weave EF which always adds texture to a card!

Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Friends, Delightful Day (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends (Petal Pink & Crumb Cake)
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Whisper White, Petal Pink DSP (retired)
Accessories: Basket Weave EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Stitched Labels Framelits, Rhinestone, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I really need to take a day and sit down to create more baby cards.
They are pretty scarce on my card rack....
It seems like as soon as I make them my customers needs some!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable, I love that bear! Super sweet colors too!! Great card, my friend.

Carol L said...

This turned out incredibly cute with that sweet image and those pretty colors! I never make baby cards until I have requests for some, but I'll have to keep this cute design in mind if I ever need to make one again! LOL Enjoy the week - it got pretty warm here today and the a/c went back on again.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That really is a sweet baby stamp! You should use them more! Love the colors you used, also.