Saturday, August 24, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #517

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday we had rain most of the day which was fine by me!
It was cool and really nice that we could finally turn the AC off and enjoy the breeze blowing in the windows.
 I spent most of the day finishing up some Halloween Treats then I moved on to checking out the Tuesday Morning Sketches!
I had to play along!

Here is the sketch and my card....




A fun sketch that I wanted to use to make a Halloween card! 
 I used an old set from 2004 called Carved & Candlelit.

I decorated the inside with another cute pumpkin!



Card Details:

Stamps: Carved & Candlelit (retired), All Holidays (retired)
 Inside- Grateful Greetings (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Halloween Night DSP (retired), Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper (retired)
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, Black Rhinestones, Pumpkin Pie/Black Twine (retired), Stamp A Ma Jig, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hop on over the the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and play along!
I love their sketches!

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


My dogs have an early grooming appointment then this afternoon we are getting the bikes out for a bike ride!  Taking advantage of our nice weather!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

What a totally fun and cute card for Halloween with just the right amount of sparkle to make it festive! I loved that pack of dsp, and may discover I have a few bits of it left somewhere if I dig deep enough :) Hugs!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this card! That pumpkin is so cute.

Melissa Craig said...

I'm so jealous! I want to turn the AC off and open the windows. If I did that here we'd all be dying from heat exhaustion.

The pumpkin card is super cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Cute card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That