Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's still hot & humid here with a chance of storms later.
Yesterday we had some storms go thru and we got some nice rain for the garden!
Tonight is the Baltimore Ravens 1st preseason game!
I'm excited and just hope Shawn can get home in time to watch!

Today I am sharing a set of cards that is part of the recent card order for my customer.
She likes her Thinking of You cards....






Again I am trying to use what I have in my stash.
The sentiment comes from the Good Morning Magnolia set which by the way is a wonderful set filled with nice sentiments!
My paper is from SaleABration 2019, Botanical Butterfly DSP.
I thought this particular sheet would be perfect since the butterflies are out in full force this summer.

Card Details:

Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black, Whisper White, Botanical Butterly (retired SAB 19)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


********************************************************************
My thoughts today....



Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Swoon! I just love this and you are right, it is the perfect paper! It really is a summer for butterflies. I have lots, and my flowers are limited here with a new construction. This has all the correct elements to bring a smile.

Carol L said...

The paper looks so pretty with all those butterflies and I love how you layered the sentiment panel! Very pretty and serene card, perfect for the thinking of you occasion!

Vicki said...

That paper...swoon!!! Beautiful set!!