Sunday, August 11, 2019

Happy Anniversary

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Our weekend was not off to a good start yesterday as Shawn's phone rang all night long.
He eventually ended up going in and being there a few hours.
We already had our day planned with exchanging our HD cable box at Comcast then getting out for a bike ride. That completely went out the window.
As I have said, his weekends are not his own and this job is taking a toll on him.
And if you know me.....I am worried about him and my psoriasis is starting to flare.
Something at this job ABSOLUTELY has to change or I know him.....he will start looking elsewhere!
He's at work 14-15 hrs a day so our evenings are shot. And of course then we look forward to the weekends to do things and I was less than amused with lack of sleep and not having a fun day to unwind. Maybe today will be the day....time will tell.

So, I am going to share another card from my last Stamp Day w Friends.
This card was another winner in everyone's book!





That pretty white panel is from last years annual catalog and it is called Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper. There are quite a few different designs in this pack that can be cut apart and used on cards or projects. This is the first I cut into that pack and what a surprise it was!
I will most likely use this paper again but a different design because the girls loved it especially with the Petal Promenade DSP.  That paper is retired too but as I keep saying....i'm using this stuff up, piece by piece!


Card Details:

Stamps: unknown Anniversary sentiment
Ink: Grapefruit Grove
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Petal Promenade DSP (retired), Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper (retired)
Accessories: Layered Leaves EF, Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon, Grapefruit Grove Faceted Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those flowers playing peekaboo behind that cut panel look amazing and you've created a wonderful Anniversary card! I love the colors! So sorry about Shawn's job - some companies take advantage and assume employees are on call 24/7 and it's not fair to impose on someone like that! I'd have to set limits with the company or start looking elsewhere. Everyone needs downtime from their job! Good luck, and I hope all falls into place in a good way. Enjoy your Sunday - the weather is supposed to be gorgeous!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these, they are so pretty!! I can see why the stamp girls loved them!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

We had years of that kind of schedule, but you are right, there have to be some limits. Lazer cut, you say? This is so beautiful! I wish I could find die that looks like that!