Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Bag of Bones

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have card #5 from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends.
This one uses the Bag of Bones bundle which I wasn't really sure of but I have come to like it!
I kept this card simple for them...




Card Details:

Stamps: Bag of Bones
Ink: Starry Sky, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White, Smoky Slate, Them Bones DSP
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Bag of Bones Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Starry Sky Enamel Dots (retired), Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card was Deb's favorite as she loves the colors!
Starry Sky is a very pretty color and I say that as I love blue!

My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That is one cute and fun skeleton and I love how you placed it on a tag with those great papers and well-designed background! Those added bats are the perfect accent. I LOVE the meme you shared today - and it's so true too! Keep smiling as you move forward because life is good in spite of the painful past. Hugs for a great day ahead.

Vicki said...

Super cute......I wasn't sure of this set either but really like it now that I have played with it. That background is perfect and the bats just add to the spookiness. 🦇🦇