Friday, October 20, 2023

Beary Cute Christmas Card

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today is going to be a great day!
The Christmas movies start on the Hallmark Channel at 6am this morning and will run 24/7 until 2024! YAY! If you have been following me for awhile you know I look forward to this every year! Lots of old movies run during the day then at 8pm on Friday's, Saturday's & Sunday's they have new ones! Tonight's movie is called Checkin' it Twice. I'm anxious to see this one as I like Kim Matula and Kevin McGarry!


Today I have a Christmas card to share!
This one is made with a new bundle called Beary Cute.




Card Details:

Stamps: Beary Cute
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, A Walk in the Forest DSP
Accessories: Merriest Trees Dies, Beary Cute Punch, Wonderful Snowflakes (retired), White Sheer Ribbon w/ Silver Trim, Glitter Sequins, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card was quick & easy to put together. 
The tree was diecut from the A Walk in the Forest DSP and the bear was punched from the same DSP. If only all cards could come together that easy!

*****************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy











3 comments:

Carol L said...

I love how you create cards by cutting and punching images from dsp! This is such a cool looking card and I love that big snowflake too. Enjoy your movies tonight, I'll probably be tuned into the Phillies game but have a good Friday either way.

LeAnne said...

So cute! I love the ribbon treatment on your snowflake...just adorable!

Vicki said...

Super cute. Love the big snowflake.