Friday, October 13, 2023

Brewed for You Gatefold

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today I am sharing the 1st card that we made last Saturday at my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together! This card I had ready to go for months and finally got it made! It uses the Brewed for You bundle which could be used for a beer drinker or a wine drinker. Today we are using the beer mugs...




I believe this is the first time I have ever used this set. Guess it goes to show ya that I don't have any beer or wine drinkers in my circle of friends! It is a fun set though!

Card Details:

Stamps: Brewed for You
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Rustic Harvest DSP (retired-2022)
Accessories: Brewed Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Black Matte Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had most of this card all diecut and the girls just had to do a bit more stamping and glue everything together. I do most of the work ahead of time to keep things easier and less time at the Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine.

Today is the start of the York Stamp Show at the York Fairgrounds. 
We are going to go and check it out. I don't think it's the same as it use to be. Before Covid it use to be held the weekend of World Card Making Day but not anymore. I'll give an update tomorrow on it.

**************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki said...

Fun card! I was thinking about this set because Jesse is a beer conisuier. Enjoy the stamp show, wish I was going with you. Have fun!

Carol L said...

this is such a fun card and I love the black and white papers with the cold glasses of brew! Fun cards for sure. Speaking of fun, I hope you had a great time at the stamp show! I haven't been to one of those in over a decade I'm sure, but hopefully you found some great new "stuff" to play with! Can't wait to see what you got :) Hugs