Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share with you a set of Thanksgiving cards that are heading to Audrey's tomorrow. I have a gift bag filled with cards for her and this set will be included in this bag. She previously told me she was not going to order any Thanksgiving this year and a week later she called asking for a pack. I'm always happy to make whatever it is that she wants!
This year's All About Autumn DSP is a hot commodity! Stampin Up! can't keep it in stock as it is beautiful paper and everyone wants a pack or two! I'm thankful I was able to get mine during the preorder period for demonstrators. Anyways, yesterday Stampin Up! got more in stock so I hope that everyone has gotten a chance to order it before it's gone for good. Here is the set I made for Audrey. She specified that she wanted the paper that had the pumpkins on! 





I have not always been a fan of the papers with realistic pictures on it but this pack has changed all that for me. The different pumpkins and another sheet has the leaves changing colors and another has a beautiful path thru the woods with colorful trees....so pretty! It has been hard to cut into this paper with such beautiful scenes on it but I am going to give it my all! LOL

Card Details:

Stamps: Pleasant Pheasant (retired)
Ink: Copper Clay
Cardstock: Copper Clay, Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Copper Ribbon, Speckled Dots, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The sentiment on this set retired 2 years ago. We do not have any Thanksgiving sentiments this year which I find a bit odd so it's good that I hang on to all my old stuff!

Today I am headed to my stamp table to finish up one more card for Audrey which is another bridal shower card that I started to play around with last evening. Then I am moving on to creating cards for my next Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. 

***********************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! I agree, I am not much one for the photographic papers but these are gorgeous and you've used both sides perfectly! Audrey will love them all!

Carol L said...

This is a stunning set with those warm autumn colors and the fruits of the end of the growing season. I love that decorative strip down the side with the golden bow too. Audrey will love this set as much as I do I'm sure.
Wishing you a beautiful day today with plenty of hugs

Vicki said...

This is a gorgeous set of Thanksgiving cards. That paper is amazing. It's perfect for fall. 😍😍

D'Ann said...

These cards are just gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect! I think I ordered that dsp just for the pumpkin sheets!