Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Set of Fall Thank You Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a set of Thank You cards to share that I made for Audrey's recent order.
She requested a pack that was seasonal. I pulled out a pack of paper from 2008 called Summer Picnic DSP. It is the same pack of paper I used on the Fall Treats from this past Monday. I also used the same stamp set, Tart n Tangy.






Card Details:

Stamps: Tart n Tangy (retired-2008), Earthen Textures (saying)
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Basic White, Summer Picnic DSP (retired-2008)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I found that I have about 3/4 of this pack of DSP left and decided to try to use alot of it up in this one set of cards. I covered the entire front panel with the flowery print and then used the Stitched Rectangles to diecut the other 2 pieces on the front. This is one technique that always helps to use up the paper. Audrey loved that this paper matched the Fall treat I gave her. I told her that I have been working hard on using my retired supplies when I can. It worked well for the set of treats and my Thank You cards!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

I remember this older paper and I think I may still have some random bits of it left in my stash. It sure makes for a pretty thank-you card for fall with that big apple taking center stage. Well done on another set! Happy Hump Day Hugs!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

They are just wonderful!

Vicki said...

So cute!