Thursday, October 26, 2023

Another Baby's 1st Halloween

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I finished up Audrey's order yesterday so it will get delivered this evening!
I am anxious to see her! I hope she likes the cards I made her.
The card I am sharing today is part of her order. Since her granddaughter had her baby on Monday (wasn't due until the 2nd week of Nov) she wanted a baby's 1st Halloween card for her. She is now the great grandmother of 2 little girls, one born in July and the other this past Monday. She was so happy....you could hear it in her voice. Anyways, here it the card I made for her...




Pick of the Patch bundle to the rescue again!
It's quite perfect for a baby's 1st Halloween isn't it?

Card Details:

Stamps: Pick of the Patch, Sentiment computer generated
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Pecan Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Cajun Craze, Them Bones DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Pick of the Patch Builder Punch, Cobwebs 3D EF (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Black & White Gingahm Ribbon, Glue Dots,  Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Today our temps are to warm into the upper 70's. Looking like a few warm days ahead which is good....won't have to run the heat! YAY!

*************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

THis is cuter than cute and just perfect for this baby's first Halloween! When you see Audrey, please give her my best wishes and I hope she's doing well. Enjoy the weather, I heard the 80s are coming back this weekend. Time to fire up the BBQ again huh? Hugs

LeAnne said...

How exciting! What a cute little card to commemorate that wee one's first Halloween! She'll treasure it!