Sunday, October 8, 2023

Happy Fall Y'all

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Y'all!!

I hope your having a wonderful weekend!
World Card Making Day went on with out a hitch yesterday! My stamp girls came and we made 5 cards, had some snacks and then got caught up on life. It's always a great time seeing them and hopefully we'll get together again soon!

Today I have a card to share that I made months ago and these were a full on case from Audra Monk. I loved this card so much and had to try my hand at them!






Don't you think this card is the cutest?
Thanks Audra for sharing your artwork!

Card Details:

Stamps: Banner Year (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Petal Pink, Pecan Pie, Country Gingham DSP (retired)
Accessories: Sunflower Dies (retired), Gnome Dies (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Rhinestones, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Happy Fall Y'all!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I agree, this is one fabulous fall card and I have mine displayed proudly since I'm a lucky recipient of one of them! The details and colors are fabulous and I love that little gnome! So glad you had a nice stamp day with friends and I can't wait to see what you made! Have a great Sunday - hugs!

Vicki said...

Love it...that gnome is adorable!