Friday, October 27, 2023

Sara's Bridal Shower Card

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Another beautiful day is upon us here in south central PA today and most of the weekend!
I got Audrey's card order delivered last evening. It was so nice to visit with her and catch up on things. She looked better this time and was just in a great place with just getting home from seeing her newest great granddaughter! The card I am sharing today was part of her card order. This is for her one granddaughter that is getting married in December. She got invited to another bridal shower for her and that is why she asked for a 2nd card. I pulled out a bunch of old stamps till I found something that worked well for this.




I used a retired set called Weather or Not. It is a wood mounted set which I think was from maybe 2005? I will double check that when I get back to my stamp room.
I stamped that row of umbrella's in Night of Navy several times using my Stamp A Ma Jig.
The sentiment came from the retired Teeny Tiny Wishes which I stamped with Baroque Burgundy which has been long retired. My sheer Navy Ribbon is retired too but wow, does it ever tie a nice bow. I wrapped some retired Gold Twine around it and tied another bow. I just love the ribbon treatment on this! Audrey loved it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Weather or Not (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy, Baroque Burgundy (retired)
Cardstock: Baroque Burgundy (retired), Gold Foil Paper, Basic White
Accessories: Classic Label Punch (retired), Festive Pearls, Navy Sheer Ribbon (retired), Gold Twine (retired), 2 Sided Tape

I have a busy day ahead with getting some things on my stamp table finished up and laundry to do. Tomorrow night we are headed to a Paul Cauthen concert which will be fun!
Sunday will be a day of rest with watching football. 
I'm tired just thinking about it! LOL

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm glad to hear Audrey is doing so well and what a perfect bridal shower card with all those tiny umbrellas! You couldn't have chosen a more perfect designer paper for this type of card. Have fun at the concert and enjoy this beautiful weather too. I'm planning on taking in some warm sunshine myself today! Make it a great day! Hugs!

Vicki said...

Glad Audrey is doing well. Super sweet card with the umbrellas. Love it!