Saturday, October 7, 2023

Monster Munchies

 Hello & Happy Saturday!
And Happy World Card Making Day!

Do you have any fun plans to make some cards today?

Miss Bailee is headed to the groomers first thing this morning then my stamp girls are coming over to make some cards this afternoon! It's been awhile since I seen them so I am looking forward to it! 

Also today is my last day of Halloween cards! I'm sure your Halloween'd out as I am too! I still have some Halloween things to share with you but it's nothing like what I dumped on you the last 4 weeks! LOL I am going to get back to more normal cards with a few Halloween thrown into the mix! 
For my last set I used the retired stamp set called Monster Munchies which retired in 2012. I paired it up with my Sizzix Ghost Die and some Simply Marbleous DSP from 2022.






When I pulled this stamp set out to use I immediately knew I wanted to pair it with my ghost dies and then I went on the hunt to find the right DSP to go with them. One afternoon I was sitting at my stamp table and I have clear bins that sit right in front of me and this DSP was looking right at me as if to say....use me! I flipped through the paper pack and found this Basic Gray & white marble paper and that is when the light bulb moment hit! LOL Isn't it werid how things come to be! I thought maybe it would be a bit spooky but also perfect for my ghost to have that misty swirly looking background! Perfect! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Monster Munchies (retired-2012)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic White, Basic Black, Simply Marbleous DSP (SAB retired-2022)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Well, I thought they were fun and what a way to end my Halloween marathon! LOL
This is set #32! I am proud that I managed to get that many made and also use up ALOT of DSP's and retired inks, cardstock & embellishments! My Halloween paper holder is much lighter now! 
I hope that you enjoyed my Halloween card sets! I thought about doing that for Thanksgiving but I don't think I will. 

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy



4 comments:

Carol L said...

You really have made quite a number of Halloween cards this month and wrapped everything up with another fun set of cards. Those papers are just perfect to use with the ghosts and they look great! Enjoy your stamping day with friends - a rainy day is the perfect day to stay indoors and stamp! Hugs

LeAnne said...

Wow, I really had to put on my thinking cap to recall this paper, but it did come back to me, and how perfect is it for your little ghost! SO cute!

Vicki said...

Really cute!

D'Ann said...

Wonderful cute set of cards! I have especially enjoyed your Halloween creativity and looked forward to them. Thanks for sharing your halloween craftiness! :)