Monday, October 16, 2023

BOO House

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope that you had a nice weekend!
Today I am sharing card #4 from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
I promised them 3 regular cards and 2 Halloween ones and today we are starting the Halloween cards! 




Card Details:

Stamps: Tricks & Treats
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Rich Razzleberry (retired)
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Tricks & Treats Dies, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Foam Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The girls loved this card and were happy to make some Halloween cards!
I personally love the plaid paper! 

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy










3 comments:

Carol L said...

This plaid works perfectly on a Halloween card and I love that spooky old house with a little ghost flying out of it LOL Cuteness overload with the little BOO and bow! Happy Monday Hugs!

LeAnne said...

This looks great with that fun plaid....I think I may have a bit of it left somewhere! You've inspired me to get some out because I may "NEED" more Halloween cards!

Vicki said...

So cute..I love that plaid DSP!!