Monday, May 7, 2012

Another Mother's Day Card

Hello again!

Back again to share with you a card I whipped up today for Mother's Day!
I had posted a card on Saturday that I made for the Our Creative Corner Challenge and I had a friend from high school send me a message asking if i'd be interested in making his mom a card for Mother's Day! Sure, I said! How could I say no!!??


I think it's so pretty & dainty! I hope he likes it!

Well, I know I said on Saturday that i'd be back with my Cinco de Mayo card but I never got back to finishing it. I crawled back in bed Saturday afternoon for a nap.....ended up there till almost supper time! Then it was showertime and off to pick Kelsey up from work. Then we did make it to Edgar & Amy's Cinco de Mayo party but I went empty handed without my card. I am still gonna get it finished up and posted, I promise!
Sunday, we ran around so much, I didn't even see my stamp table! I did however pick up some petunia pots for my front porch and some ornamental grasses & a bleeding heart for my flower bed. Got them all planted even with the clouds & showers. I was just happy to get something accomplished! As soon as we get some decent weather i'll get some pictures and post on here.

Well, that's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by again & enjoy your evening!
~Wendy

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Wendy, this is just beautiful! Perfect Mother's day card!

Carol L said...

It's gorgeous girl!! Such a beautiful card for a Mom!

Carol Maynard said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!