Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sketch Challenge 383

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS and once again I decided to play along! My card rack is in need of some fresh cards so I thought today I would start with some masculine cards.

Below is Sketch 383 and my sample...




I really love this new pack of designer paper from SU called Well Woren. It screams masculine!

Sketch Challenge 383 Card:

Stamps: Fish from DRS Designs, Tags from SU
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, NQN, Early Espresso, Neenah White, Well Woren DSP
Accessories: Lg & Sm Tag Punches, SU Square Lattice EF, Corner Punch, Gold Brads, Scor Tape

I love when cards come together as quickly as this one did! From start to finish it took 25 mins to make! Love it!

Well, that is all for me today!
Working on making Shawn sausage spaghetti for supper tonight then would like to do more stamping. I love making masculine cards!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy