Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Treats

Hello & Happy Thursday!
Can you believe it is the last day of May, already! 

Today, I am sharing some little treat bags I made up for friends & family for Memorial Day. I was just in a mood to sit down and make these the other day since I had a bag a Snickers on hand and my son in law, Berto loves them! Every time he comes to visit he knows where to find my stash of candy so this bag I had to hide from him! LOL



I love using this older SU single stamp called God Bless America. It came out when 9/11 happened back in 2001 and I try to use it as much as possible.


Memorial Day Treat Bags:

Stamps: God Bless America
Ink: Real Red & Brilliant Blue SU Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Real Red, More Mustard
Accessories: Square & Square Scallop Nestibilities, Small Star Punch, Star EF, Small Cello Bags, Stapler, Brilliant Blue 1/4 Grosgrain, Hot Glue, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

It's looking like a beautiful day here in PA! The humidity has left us and taken with it the hot temperatures. I think i'm going to strip my bed sheets, wash and hang them out today! Sunny & 70's is my favorite kind of day! Hope where ever you are you are enjoying some nice weather too!

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Wendy, I forgot I got that stamp last year!! You always make the neatest goodies!!!! See ya soon!!!