Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sketch Challenge 384

Hello & Happy Thursday!

One more day till the weekend and it's looking like a nice one here in PA!
I'm gonna try to get out and do some yard work and Saturday after Kelsey is done work we are going to a local place for supper to celebrate Mother's Day. It will be nice to hang out with all the kids. They have been bugging me for the last week as to what i'd like to have for Mother's Day and after many "nothings"...I finally said a load of mulch for my flower beds!

So, I made my way downstairs this afternoon to do alittle stamping. I used yesterdays Sketch Challenge to make my card. Below is the sketch and my sample....



I had the thought of using the motorcycle in my head since I seen the sketch yesterday. I'm pretty happy with it! Later tonight I need to finish up my next Merry Monday card. I've been alittle stumped on that one or maybe it's just my paper choice! Needless to say, I have to get it done!

Sketch Challenge 384 Card:

Stamps: Motorcycle (SU), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Neenah White, Harley Davidson DSP
Accessories: Square Nestibilties, Swiss Dots EF, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Silver Beads, Scor Tape

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great Fathers's Day card, Love the motorcycle.

Hugs
Debbie

Lesley said...

Awesome colours!! Love it!