Monday, May 7, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week 19

Hello & Happy Monday!

Here we are at Monday again and that means it's time for another sketch from Lesley from over at Always Playing With Paper!!
 Below is her sketch and my sample....




As you can see from my pictures I used Lesley's sketch to make a Z Fold type of card. I thought it worked perfectly!

Merry Monday Challenge Week 19 Card:

Stamps: Peaceful Season
Ink: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Vanilla, unknown DSP
Accessories: SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Gold Beads, Gold Trimmed Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Hot Glue, Scor Tape

Another purdy card for my holiday stash! I'm thrilled to have so many cards already made!
Stop on over to Lesley's blog and see what the rest of the Merry Markers have come up with this week! Hope you can find some time to play along with us this week!

Well, that is all for now! 
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

This is fantastic Wendy, and so creative from using a sketch! I love how this opens up to a much larger card! I can't wait to play along :)

Lesley said...

So pretty! Love that wonderful fold, how cool!!! The colours are just perfect Wendy!
Hugs,
Lesley

Colleen Dietrich said...

Whoa! So cool, the way your card opens. I like it even if it didn't have that fancy opening!

Thanks for having me as your guest at Merry Mondays this month. :)

Notes by Nina said...

Great card, I love the fold you used. Fabulous papers too :).

JD/ Jill said...

Great card, You did a great job with this challenge!

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous, Wendy! Love that Z-fold and the sentiment is stunning.