Monday, May 14, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week #20

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful day!
My kids have spoiled me for Mother's Day this year! That's such a wonderful feeling! They took me out to supper along with my Mom & Dad so that was nice that we could all celebrate together! 
Ryan had a basket of flowers sent to me which was just the cutest! I will get a picture and share on Tuesday. Kirsten & Kelsey pitched in and gave me money to get mulch for my flower beds which will be delivered on Tuesday! I'm excited to finish off my flower beds! :)

So, today is Monday and that means it is time for another sketch from Lesley over at Always Playing With Paper. The purpose of these sketches is to get out all your Christmas supplies and get those Christmas cards made before the craziness of the holidays gets here!

Below is Lesley's sketch and my sample! Hope you can pop on over to her blog to check out Lesley's sample and the rest of the Merry Makers! They are so adorable!



Merry Monday Week #20 Card:

Stamps: Let It Snow (retired SU)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Neenah White, SEI Brighton DSP
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, SU Snow Burst EF, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Regal Rose 1/4 Grosgrain, Basic White Pearls, Glue Pen, Ultrafine Glitter, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

I struggled with this sketch for some reason but found my way thru it and now I love it!
 Hope you do too!

Well, that is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


7 comments:

Lesley said...

Glad to hear you have a fun day Wendy!! So nice to be spoiled! Your card is adorable, I love the bright colours and that sweet snowman. Have a great week!
Lesley

Carol L said...

Great take on the sketch - I really like the color block background and embossing! Cute!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Such a cute card Wendy. Your snowman is adorable, I love the way you've coloured him.

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, that snowman is darling and I love the colours you used.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Wendy! Sounds like you a good Mother's Day, and I know exactly what you mean about mulch finishing off the flower beds. It always looks great!

Neat colors you chose to go with your happy snowman; they're fun and bright!

LeAnne said...

I love these bright colors with Mr Snowman! Adorable!

JD/ Jill said...

Glad you had a nice Mother's day...this is really a cute card!