Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day....



Just checking in to say hello and say Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all who have served our country past & present! We thank you!
Also a shout out to my sweet little Fluffy whom I miss terribly! Mama loves you!
Kisses to heaven, my sweetie.....

Today has been a week since she left us. We're doing ok but missing her beyond terribly. Each day gets a little easier then something comes along and stops you dead in your tracks and for me.....makes me cry. My life will never be the same.....

Happy Memorial Day to all....
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Those pics are so good of Fluffy!! She was an amazing girl!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute pics...tfs...

I went to get my hair done today, and my hairdressor was going through the same thing. She felt like she lost a buddy...He would follow her everywhere.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...I know it's a difficult time.