Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Saying Goodbye....

Good morning....

It's with a very heavy heart that I write this on a dreary rainy morning here in PA. It seems fitting with our mood.
Yesterday late afternoon we had to put our precious Fluffy to sleep. She had been sick all weekend and nothing was helping her to get better. It's that one day in a dog owners life that you just know it's gonna come and we dread it so much. We are all taking it pretty hard even though we knew it was coming. She lived 14 1/2 wonderful years with us and there isn't a day that i'd ever take back! She will be my one & only pet EVER because I do not ever wanna have to go thru the heartache & numbness that we are muddling thru right now. Saying goodbye was the hardest thing ever! I wanted to put a picture of her on here but just could not, just not yet.
I'm gonna take a break from blogging for a bit. My heart is just not into it right now and I wanna focus on the family and make sure we all get thru this ok. We all loved Fluffy so much & we're gonna miss her like crazy!
RIP my sweet little one.....till we meet again!

4 comments:

nan said...

So very sorry to hear this news. I will miss your little squeezie fur baby too, looking hopeful with her big brown eyes, waiting for a little piece of cheese or some other treat on our craft days. She's playing with the other doggies at the Rainbow Bridge now. God bless her. I'll keep you all in my prayers. I know this is a tough thing to go through.

Carol L said...

I'm so sorry for you Wendy. I know what you're going through - we lost all 3 of our dogs within a year of one another, and I said never again will I put myself through this heartache again. Fluffy is playing happily on the rainbow bridge now I'm sure - with no more pain. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

jimlynn said...

Oh Wendy, I'm so sorry to hear this! My thoughts are with you and your family. It's so hard to lose a pet like that I know.
Lynn

Wanda Cullen said...

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear doggie! I know she was a dear family friend!