Friday, May 11, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #34

Hello & Happy Friday!

Took a few minutes this afternoon to sit down and stamp a quick card for the Freshly Made Sketches blog.
I decided to do something since graduations are quickly approaching! I went with the blue & gold color, the colors of my kids & my high school. Below is the sketch for this week & my sample....



Freshly Made Sketches #34 Card:

Stamps: Happy Grad, Sketch An Event (cap)
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Summer Sun, Neenah White
Accessories: Swiss Dots EF, Square Lattice EF, Circle Nestibilities, Ric Rak, Basic White Pearls, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Well, that is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

I love these colors. What a fabulous graduation card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Bold ans bright! Perfect for graduation~!

Bonnie said...

What a nice graduation card, Wendy! I love the bright colors and embossing.

Lesley said...

Clean and fresh, fun for a grad! Thanks for joining in this week at Freshly Made Sketches Wendy!
Hugs,
Lesley