Sunday, October 29, 2017

3X3 Halloween Cards

Hello & Happy Sunday!

A very rainy, windy day is on tap here in PA.
It will be a lazy day for us since there is no football on and no bike ride with the rain.

Today I have 3 cute little cards to share that will be given as part of the Popcorn Boxes I made earlier this week. 


I redid the card I made for Kelsey and kept everything the same with using her stamp set, Creep It Real.

Here are the Popcorn Boxes that will go with those cute little cards.




Stampin Up brought back the 3X3 Whisper White Envelopes back this season and I thought they'd be great for gift giving this Halloween. I will add a few bucks to these and give my gang for Halloween!


3X3 Halloween Cards:

Stamps: Creep It Real
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush, Basic Black
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White 3X3 Envelopes, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These entire gift sets were fun to make and I can't say enough about that adorable stamp set that started it all! Thanks Kelsey for sharing that stamp set with me!

***********************************************
My thoughts today.....


Haha! 

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a relaxing day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

OH gosh, those are such fun little cards and perfect for gift giving! I love the Halloween colors you made them with too, and the popcorn boxes are a fun way to give candy and cash for Halloween! Enjoy this rainy, lazy day any way you can! Love the cartoon today too! ROFL!!