Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Get Well Card

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's really nice to see the sun shining brightly this morning after a day of rain.
I woke this morning to news of a woman that passed away that I knew. I'm not sure how I knew her but none the less I am very sad about her passing. She had been fighting cancer for quite a few years and had just one heck of a time. I'm sad but I know her pain & suffering is no longer. Sending my thoughts & prayers to her family today....

Anyways, today I have a super quick & easy card to share. It's the last card that we made at our stamp get together last Saturday for World Card Making Day!



These get together's with the ladies has been really nice! It gives us a chance to talk and it also has been nice to be able to use up retired stash! Win win!

Get Well Card:

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Cardstock: Sweet Sugar Plum, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Succulent Garden DSP
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card was super easy and no embellishments or popping things up!
I wanted to let the paper do all the work!

****************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Amen

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those bright cheery colors are so uplifting and I really like the gingham sentiment panel too! It's beautiful!
I'm so sorry you lost a friend to cancer and your ending quote is so true!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is just beautiful and I love the sentiment! You are a very lucky lady to have people close that like to craft! I love sharing my craft supplies, also. It makes the purchases more of a deal!

Janice M said...

Very pretty color combo! I too like the touch of gingham with this.