Thursday, October 12, 2017

Booglie Eyes Composition Notebook

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday was quite the dreary, rainy day here in PA.
I made a pot of sausage potato soup for supper and then spent most of my day at my stamp table.
It was a very productive day, too! I worked on some Christmas stuff!!! 

Today I have a cute little project to share that I whipped up for my customers. The one lady was once my English teacher in high school so I am thinking she may like this covered composition book and little pen.



Kelsey saw this yesterday and said she wanted to buy it! LOL
The little mini pens I picked up at Walmart in the Halloween section. I think 12 for $1.98.

Booglie Eyes Notebook:

Stamps: Booglie Eyes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, unknown patterned paper
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Circle & Starburst Punches, Classic Label Punch, Elegant Eggplant Twine, Purple Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love making these notebooks....so fun!
I did 3 more which I will share as soon as I get pictures taken of them!

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

I love little notebooks like this - they're perfect for the purse! Cute ghost with some really fun papers too. Great gift ideas for your customers!

Janice M said...

Whew think i'm all caught up! You've been on a crafty roll! Sure wish I could find some mojo??! You going to the stamp show this weekend in York? Think I'm going to go this year. Not a lot of fun by yourself but love looking at the new stuff!

This is too cute! Never altered anything like this. Nice little gift idea.

Cindy Linthicum said...

I always love seeing what Halloween creations you come up with each year. This is really cute.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is so festive! Love the papers you used and that image is a scream!