Sunday, October 8, 2017

Heartfelt Autumn Sympathy

Hello & Happy Sunday to you!

Hope your enjoying the weekend!

We woke up to rain this morning which was a welcomed thing but boy of boy, is it ever humid out!
Blah blah blah!
Today we are kind of having a lazy day!
We ran for some groceries this morning and I cleaned Ryan's room and washed his bedsheets while Shawn slept in his Lazy Boy! Yep, him & his dogs!

While we are waiting on football to start at 4 today (Go Ravens!), I wanted to do a quick update to share another card we made yesterday at World Cardmaking Day in my stamp room!

This card uses all retired things....stuff that I cannot find it in me to let go of and the ladies loved this one, too!



Heartfelt Sympathy Card:

Stamps: Close As A Memory, French Foliage, Woodgrain Background
Ink: Early Espresso. Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Accessories: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I still have 2 more cards to share from yesterday so tune in tomorrow!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Yippppeee Skipppee!

That is all for now!
Thanks for popping in and have yourself a wonderful Sunday!
See you tomorrow!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

This really is a pretty leaf image and it's perfect for a great sympathy card too. I love the splatters which make this a perfect CAS card. I too have trouble letting go of great stamp sets. I know many times I've parted with stamp sets and then had regrets later on, so now I hoard it all! LOL\
Have fun with your football game.......I'm waiting for the baseball NLDS to come on tomorrow :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh, I had to jump ahead to see what color you used. It looks so perfect for fall.... Cajun Craze, huh? What a great color! I did not get to celebrate WCMD, this year. I did make a few tags for my daughter, but did not have time for cards with such a house full. Glad you had some fun.

LeAnne said...

My favorite leafy stamp of all time! So pretty and simple! I won't ever part with this one either! Beautiful and thoughtful!

Janice M said...

Such a pretty fall card! Love that wood grain background a lot. This humid weather we've been having has been crazy! AC still on in mid Oct!