Thursday, October 5, 2017

Little Halloween Treat Pouches

Hello & Happy Thursday!

This week is zipping right on by!

I have alot on my agenda today as I am preparing for another stamp day with my friends on Saturday!

Before I get started on my project today, I wanted to thank you for the thoughts & good wishes for Shawn. His colonoscopy went well yesterday! He will return to see his gastro doctor next Friday and I will have more info for you then. He was home around 2 pm, ate some lunch then we both headed for a little nap. It wasn't such a little nap as we both woke up around 6pm! Sitting around for that kind of stuff just wears a person out but of course, he had some good sleepy meds in him from his procedure! I am thankful it went off without any issues! 


Anyways, my treat today for Halloween is one I seen on several blogs last year. 
It is made with the Stampin Up Popcorn Box Thinlits.



These holders will not hold too much. I noticed that some of my sides were coming apart with just this little Hershey Bar inside them. They would be perfect for Pixie Sticks! I would suggest a VERY strong adhesive on these. I used various retired SU DSP's on these and used last years Halloween Cookie Cutter stamp set for my Skeleton & Mummy's. Quick & Easy images that needed no coloring! On each though I added a punched out bowtie using retired Glimmer Papers. I made ALOT of these and already sold some! 
They are great for just a little treat for those special Trick or Treater's!

Halloween Treat Pouches:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment), Halloween Cookie Cutter (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Motley Monsters DSP, Halloween Night DSP, Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black Glimmer Papers
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Popcorn Box Thinlits, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you like these!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


I couldn't agree more!

That is all I have for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a really wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh boy another treat! Awesome! I have kicked myself a zillion times for only getting the one stamp set to go with this punch. They are so stinkin cute. Ha Ha on the nap.... good for both of you!

Carol L said...

You keep coming up with the best Halloween treats, and I love every one of them! Love the little skellie and mummy images too - totally, terrific and CUTE! Enjoy the great weather we're having and I wish I could take a nap like you both did! LOL I'd be awake all night long I'm afraid :)

Janice M said...

What yummy treats! Love those sparkly bows they really pop!