Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fall Anniversary Card Set

Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's been a beauty of a weekend here!

I have a card set to share today that I made for a customer order.
She requested anniversary cards with a Fall theme.





I'd say these are just perfect for this time of year with the leaves changing colors and falling from the trees. I pulled out an old stamp set & old papers to create these and I was very happy with them!

Happy Anniversary Card Set:

Stamps: Gently Falling (retired), Beautiful Bouquet (sentiment)
Ink: Early Espresso, More Mustard
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP (retired)
Accessories:  More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It's always a great day when you can use up some of those older papers!

*****************************************
My thoughts today....

Just football today!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Janice M said...

Love these non traditional fall colored cards. That little pop of blue really makes them eye catchers. Glad you got to go out enjoy this beautiful weekend.

Carol L said...

I really like that leaf image and how it has a watercolored look and feel to it! It matches those great papers you chose just perfectly and I love the clean design! Have a great week ahead!