Thursday, October 19, 2017

Painted Harvest, Again

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I'm way late updating today!
Something is going on with my Comcast internet. One minute it's working, the next it's off.
Ryan got me hooked up for now....not sure how long it will last. I sure hope we do not have to get a new modem!

Today I have a pretty card to share that I made for fun using the Painted Harvest set.
If you can't tell....it is my favorite!




Finally I got to sit down and play with this set in different color ink.
This is Soft Sky and Dapper Denim! My centers are Crumb Cake.
I thought this sentiment was perfect.

Painted Harvest Card:

Stamps: Painted Harvest
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, In Color Enamel Dots (heart), Soft Sky 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope you do not get tired of seeing these flowers!
Definitely got my money's worth from this set! 

************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now.
Hopefully my internet will work tomorrow so I can update again!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh no computer/internet problems are the worst! Hope it's resolved! And this card is a beauty! I never thought to use it for a BLUE flower....even though blue is my favorite color! I'll have to give it a try!

Carol L said...

I really like this set done in shades of blue! At a work shop recently we used this set with eggplant and soft suede and it looked gorgeous! So may beautiful options for using this set and your card is just stunning and really dazzles the eyes! My Comcast has been fluttering off and on now for several days too. Perhaps they're upgrading or something?

Janice M said...

You rock this stamp set for sure! I don't have enough colored inks or patience to work a set like this. Way to go!!