Monday, October 23, 2017

Congrats!

Hello & Happy Monday!

It sure was a nice weekend around here!
We got out yesterday and took a 15 mile bike ride instead of sitting at home watching the Ravens lose once again! On our ride we finally seen the train that we will be riding on next weekend for the Ghost Tracks event! I'm excited for it!

Here are the pictures of the train on the Rail Trail.




The Steam Into History train has lots of fun activities most of the year!
Yesterday the train ride was for checking out the Fall Foliage which there isn't too much of a change yet. They also have one with Santa during the holidays which I might have to check out sometime! 

Today is my day for housework which is never fun.
Before I get started I wanted to share a card I made for my customer. 
She requested a Congrats card for her grandson who just purchased his first home.




Lots of older things on this card but in the end it all came together nicely!

Congrats Card:

Stamps: You Brighten My Day SAB 15, Sentiment from Inkadinkado
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Basic Grey- Granola
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, What's Up Punch, Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for checking in & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great card, and I love that sentiment! Can never fine good ones in my stash when I need them! Your ride looked like such fun. This morning is my test. I am not sure if I do or don't want them to find something... LOL!

Carol L said...

The striped papers are just perfect for a masculine new home card! I love the colors and cute little house image too! Your bike ride looked like fun yesterday and I'm glad you got out and enjoyed some of the last warm weather for this year before fall sets in! Happy Monday - I hope it's a good one for you! (hugs)

LeAnne said...

Lovely card and wonderful pictures! I can't wait to hear about the Ghost Train ride!! Sounds awesomely spooky!

Janice M said...

15 miles??!! You go girl! That would kill me, I really do need to get in shape. That is a perfect card for a congrats on a new home.