Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yippppeeee, Halloween is finally here!

Today I realized I needed a little something for Kelsey's new boyfriend.
I quickly made up this cool looking Spooky House for him and filled it with lots of Twix candies!





I used the Sweet Home stamp set with it's coordinating dies, Home Sweet Home Thinlits.
I wasn't going to get this but after seeing that adorable ghost...I had too!

I used last year's Halloween Night DSP to make the box. I liked the brick wall looking sheet. I cut the roof shingles in Basic Black and sponged them with Craft Whisper White ink for a old look. I did not adhere the top together so he could get it open. Instead I used a hole punch and tied some Halloween Night Baker's Twine in a bow to keep it shut. I added yummy candy & a few bucks to this. He seems like a good guy and so far we really like him!

Spooky House Box:

Stamps: Sweet Home, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White Craft
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Halloween Night DSP
Accessories: Home Sweet Home Thinlits, Halloween Night Twine, Silver Rhinestone, Classic Label Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This box wasn't the easiest to create but hopefully the more I use it the easier it will be. I plan to use to for Christmas with those cute gingerbreadmen!

*******************************************
My thoughts today....


Wishing you all a safe & happy Halloween Night!

~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

THis turned out so darned cute for a last minute project! You go girl, it's a perfect little gift for Halloween! I love that dsp and bought another pack of it this year at discount - the brick pattern is my favorite too :) Happy Halloween!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Are you kidding me???? This is awesome! Please do a tutorial!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, you are so creative! This is adorable, but don't tell Kelsey's boyfriend I said that! It's positively spooky!