Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Creep It Real

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Since I have all my Halloween treats made for my customers and my stamp get togethers with the girls are done....I thought I would take today to work on some Halloween treats for my family!

Kelsey recently purchased this stamp set, Creep It Real, from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Apparently it jumped out at her but not for me. I actually did not like it at all! 






I have completely changed my mind!! 
I think I am going to try my hand this evening at making more for Ryan & Shawn! I think they will get a kick out of them filled with their favorite candies!

 My box is make from the Popcorn Die Thinlits and I used Elegant Eggplant cardstock. The tag that is tied onto my cello bag of Halloween Hershey Kisses is from the Popcorn Box Thinlits. My "BOO" sentiment fit perfectly on it and I added 2 Pumpkin Pie Enamel Dots. It all came together pretty quick and I know she is going to LOVE this next week!

Trick or Treat Popcorn Box:

Stamps: Creep It Real
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Popcorn Box Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Cello Bag, Elegant Eggplant Twine, Hole Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

SO MUCH FUN!

***********************************************
My thoughts today....


Thought this fit right in with my theme today!
Haha!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wicked fun day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

These are fun and look great in the eggplant color. I just love the little witch flying on her broom too! LOL Then again, the candy looks pretty special also YUM!!! Seriously cute stuff for Halloween!

LeAnne said...

I didn't know Kelsey was a stamper too! Love these little treats, so cute! She picked out a good set! And thank you for my card, it arrived in the mail today! Love it! But I REALLY love the little post about driving a stick...makes me laugh every time I get in my car and use that stick shift!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hey now.... I never met a set I did not like! LOL! Anything that does not take tons of coloring is okay in my book. This is so cute! Some things just need to grow on a person. Have a fun night!

thebuzzonkelsey said...

My stamp set!!! It looks so good!!!