Thursday, January 3, 2019

Dashing Deer HB

Hello & Happy Thursday!

The week is moving along quickly!

Today is the start of SaleABration and the Occasions Mini Catalog! WooHoo!
For every $50 you spend in products (before shipping & handling) you get to chose a free item from the SaleABration catalog! It's truly the most wonderful time of year (if your a stamper)!

I was hoping to have a new project to share with you today but I have not gotten down to my stamp room yet to create anything. I'm hoping today I will get to stamp!

I do have a set of cards to show that I made last month for my customer.
She usually asks for seasonal related cards. These were for birthdays and I paired it with that most adorable Detailed Deer Thinlit! 
The stamp set, Dashing Deer & the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies have all carried over from the Holiday Catalog but you can no longer purchase them as a bundle.

Here are the birthday cards I made....





I paired this beautiful deer die up with some Gold Foil Paper. 
I kept these simple as I wanted the Joyous Noel DSP & Detailed Deer to shine!

Card Details:

Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink: Merry Merlot
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Merry Merlot, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Joyous Noel DSP (retired)
Accessories: Detailed Deer Thinlit Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I was really happy with this set as was my customer, too!
It's always good to use up the DSP that we tend to not want to cut into.
Sadly, this Joyous Noel DSP was out of stock early in the season and was no longer orderable. 
I don't have much left which is a good thing!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

You know I love this set. That deer had me from the beginning! I missed getting any of hat beautiful paper, it is gorgeous!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have been so hooked on metallic papers lately! This is amazing. Love that deer and the detailed antlers!

Carol L said...

Very pretty! Who doesn't love a deer on some pretty papers, especially metallic and foiled ones? Great card set and way to kick of 2019! Hope your day is a good one!