Tuesday, January 15, 2019

2019 Calendars Part 2

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

The sun is shining but it's really cold again.
I keep telling myself that in "so many months" that it will start warming up!
I am looking forward to the day I can get my bike out!

Today I have the last 6 months of calendars to share!
They are fun to make and helps use up lots of paper!

July & August 2019


September & October 2019


November & December 2019


Again, I used a variety of papers & stamps on these and kept them really simple.

Hope you enjoyed seeing them!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today....


So very true!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

You are killing it with these calendars!! So special, you know I LOVE the October/Halloween one!!! Have a great day!!!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful collection of calendar pages and I love that you do one month at a time, thereby having a fresh new calendar to use each and every month of the year! Genius! I just love the July one especially :)