Monday, January 7, 2019

Happy Valentines Day

Hello & Happy Monday!

The start of a new week!
Our football team did not win yesterday but we're still proud of them and anxious for what will come next season!

I have a busy day ahead of me with working on those calendars I started on Saturday!

Today I have a Valentines Day card to share that I might use for one of my orders.
My customer has already asked for 2 packs of cards so I am trying to not get overwhelmed.
 Yes, my hands still ache but i'm trying to take it slow.



On the last picture I wanted you to see the edgelit that is in the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. 
It die cuts the scalloped edge and puts stitching beside it. I love that feature! 
I personally love all the stitching on most of the Framelits!

Card Details:

Stamps: Meant to Be
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, All My Love DSP
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


There is nothing popped up on this card so it's flat for easy mailing!
I think my customer would like this one!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

heart is awesome in the way it cuts the edge plus the stitching! Beautiful design and wonderful colors on this great set of Valentines! I just love the coral and soft tones of cocoa together - very pretty! Sorry your team lost, but Butch was elated with the Eagles heart-stopping win! I'm ready and waiting for baseball to start LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

Those framelits are so pretty!! Great card and colors!!!