Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Home to Roost

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all staying warm!
Yesterday was pretty brutal with those winds & cold temps but today things should ease up some.

I went downstairs to do some stamping.
 I used a new SaleABration set called Home to Roost.




I used 2 different background stamps, Buffalo Check & Chicken Wire.


Card Details:

Stamps: Home to Roost (SAB), Buffalo Check, Chicken Wire (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Red Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


If you spend $50 before shipping & taxes you can earn this stamp set for free!
I don't think you can go wrong with that!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love this! I wish SU still had that Chicken Wire stamp..it works beautifully with your rooster! Stay warm....higher temps are on their way! At least the wind isn't whipping 40mph today, LOL!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this, your buffalo check looks amazing!!!

Carol L said...

Loving the country feel of this card with the image and checkered background! Love that chicken wire panel with the little twine bow too! Great note card! Are you thawing out yet? LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eek! You got the rooster set! Now I am jealous. You are going to make me shoot for another freebie. Adore this!