Sunday, January 13, 2019

Forever Lovely

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your having a nice weekend!
It looks like a winter wonderland here and it's really cold.
Not suppose to get out of the 20's today! Burrr!

Shawn just ran out to shovel off the driveway quick.
I did a bit of cleaning while he was out there.
Going to run downstairs to grab my Valentines Day decorations which only consists of maybe 4 things! LOL 
Before I do that I wanted to pop in and post a set of cards I made on Friday for my customer.
This is her 2nd set so whatever I make from now on will be for myself.





I do not have the matching Framelits that go with the Forever Lovely stamp set so I used my Be Mine Stitched Framelits with it.

Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Lovely
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Soft Seafoam
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Soft Seafoam, Whisper White, All My Love DSP
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Small Rhinestones, Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really struggled with making this set!
I even stamped my pretty Lovely Lipstick flowers in my Soft Seafoam inkpad! Yikesss!
At that point I had to stop and take a paper towel and blot the ink off my pad. 
I think I got it all out and re-inked it. 
Good as gold now but there was some really hectic moments!
Thankfully, my customer was really happy with them.

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


Yes indeed!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful Cards Wendy, sorry about the struggle but they were worth i in the end. Yikes about the stamping the pink in your green pad, I have done that before too. I try to close up my other ink on my table to prevent that but I don't always remember. Stay warm and have a great Sunday afternoon!!!

Carol L said...

These are really unique and oh so pretty! Love that big heart with the great background paper and I've done that to my inkpads too. My biggest boo boo was stamping real red into my versamark pad :( Had to buy a new one of course!