Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sending Love Card Set

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Is it cold & snowy where you are?
It is snowy here and it just makes the scenery so pretty!
 That extreme cold air is due here by early afternoon!
Ughh! Stay warm & be safe, everyone!

Today I have the last set of Valentines Day cards that I made for my customer.
They have already been delivered to her and i'm sure she has them addressed and ready to mail out!
She is on the ball!
Anyways, this set was made with what was in my stash.





This set uses the Sending Love DSP which has been long retired.
I still have a good bit of it in my stash. I paired it up with a sentiment from Inkadinkadoo!
I added a red heart rhinestone that I think came from the Dollar Tree years ago as well.
A white bow was added with a glue dot and these were finished.
My customer loves to write her own thing inside so that makes it very easy for me!

Card Details:

Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Sending Love DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Whisper White 1/8 Ribbon, Red Heart Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Another favorite set of mine!
I think the paper and font of the sentiment makes this card!
Hope you like them, too!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....

So true!
Hug someone you love today!

Thanks for stopping by & stay warm!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, I love that paper I may still have some too. Stay warm it is freezing here!! Have a great day! Hugs~~

Carol L said...

I love this dsp and still have an unused pad of it! Love the cute design with the great sentiment fonts on that big oval! I need to get some stamps to mail my valentines but with this weather, I'm not going out any time soon! Stay warm!