Tuesday, January 8, 2019

With Sympathy

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going well!

Today I have one last set of cards that were part of my customer's order last month.
I used another sheet of the Frosted Floral DSP for them.
These are nothing fancy as I wanted to let the paper do all the work.




I pulled my colors from this sheet of paper and my sentiment comes from the retired Rose Wonder stamp set.

Card Details:

Stamps: Rose Wonder (retired)
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Frosted Floral DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Simple and easy!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....



That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Never seem to have enough of these on hand. I made that huge bunch last month for my DD and kept none for my stash. These are so lovely, Wendy. That paper is just beautiful.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty cards!

Vicki Burdick said...

That paper is wonderful, great CAS card!!

Carol L said...

Loving the serene color combo for this set of cards, and the simple design looks fabulous too! I wish I could make a simple set like this to keep on hand! Well done!