Monday, January 14, 2019

2019 Calendars

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend!

Since it's a new week I wanted to start it off by sharing the first 6 months of the calendars I made.
I made 5 of these including one for myself.
I used a variety of patterned papers on them.
It took me 3 days to finally get them done!

January & February 2019


March & April 2019


May & June 2019


I keep them as simple as possible because they go inside of an acrylic 4 x 6 picture frame.

Since I have been to my hubby's work office I am thinking of making him a masculine calendar for on his desk! I think he would like that!

Stay tuned tomorrow for the other 6 months!
****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Oh, wouldn't it be nice to have a cleaning fairy?!
Maybe one day!

I guess i'd better get to it!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I backed up and checked out all of your great creations. You sure have been busy! Love everything!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are wonderful, I can't believe you made FIVE sets!! I love all the variety of papers and themes you used! They are all so special!!!

Carol L said...

What a great idea and a wonderful creation! Love them all, and I'm pretty your hubs would enjoy a personalized calendar for his work office too! Keep up the great work and stay warm!