Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope you all had a nice New Year's Day!
Kelsey cooked dinner for us and it was really nice!
Corey had to work so she did all the cooking herself.

Today my hubby is back to work.
Life will now get back to normal. All my holiday hoopla is packed away for another year.
As much as I love the holidays and all the pretty lights & trees, it's nice to get back to normal, too!
I have a bit of housework and laundry to do today.
I was hoping to head to my stamp table today but I don't think that will happen.

I have a set of cards to share that I made up way before Christmas.
These were a customer request and my hands were killing me so I kept these as simple as I could get them.





A mix of old & new were used for this set.
My stamp is from a retired set called Sincere Salutations.
I have always loved the font in this set!
My paper is from the Garden Impressions 6X6 Paper Pad.
So many colorful prints in this!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sincere Salutations (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, So Saffron, Whisper White, Garden Impressions DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Clear Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Simple and yet very pretty!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, I love that DSP and the sentiment font is really nice!! I am sure your customer loved them!

Carol L said...

This set makes use of some great colors and patterns together and I love the simple sentiment panel. It's uncomplicated and just beautiful! So glad you enjoyed a nice New Year's dinner. My sister in law asked us to meet her at the local diner for dinner, so we enjoyed that as none of us had to cook! Happy New Year and I hope those hands soon feel better.