Friday, November 17, 2023

Baby's 1st Thanksgiving

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Yesterday we had a fun day out doing a little Christmas shopping. The weather was so delightful! Sunshine and 70 made for a beautiful day! 

Today I am sharing 2 cards made for Audrey's 2 new great granddaughters that were born in the last few months. These cards are for Baby's 1st Thanksgiving and I used the Pick of the Patch bundle to make them.




Pick of the Patch was perfect for these cards with the different sized pumpkins. I printed out the sentiment on the computer and added it to the cards. This reminded me of making my own DSP which is always fun! She loved them!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pick of the Patch, Sentiment computer generated
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic White
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today is another busy day!
Shawn is off again and has the water company coming in to replace our meter and also the furnace people to give our furnace a once over. He noticed last weekend the one gasket is leaking water so that needs to be looked at. I think we may get a couple rain showers this afternoon which we so badly need. I am going to make a pot of sausage potato soup for supper and do some laundry. Maybe sometime I can get to my stamp table to play a little but we will see. 

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun pair of cards you made for the 2 new babies! How is Audrey doing lately? I hope she's feeling fine and enjoying fall.
Oddly enough, I was planning to make some potato soup today as well - it must be something in the air LOL Take care and enjoy this Friday. Hugs

LeAnne said...

They are adorable! Something to be treasured forever....such a sweet way to commemorate a first Thanksgiving!

Vicki said...

Cute "Baby's first" cards.