Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Stamps Day w/ Friends Card # 3

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have card #3 to share with you from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
This card uses the beautiful All About Autumn DSP and a sentiment from Northwoods Rubber Stamps. Not quite sure why Stampin Up! did not have any Thanksgiving sayings this year so I dug into my stash and used what I had on hand.




Card Details:

Stamps: Northwoods Rubber Stamps
Ink: Pecan Pie
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Pecan Pie, All About Autumn DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This one was a really quick card to put together and everything is flat for easy mailing.

Yesterday I planned on getting a good start on my Christmas treats but the day had other idea's for me. By the time I got to my stamp table our power went out and I was left sitting in the dark in the basement. Supper was even late due to the power outage. I'm going to try again today and hope there are no issues.

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

That is a beautiful and thoughtful sentiment and I love the coordinating papers. What a perfect Thanksgiving card! My internet and phones were intermittently off and on all day yesterday as well. It makes for a frustrating day doesn't it?

LeAnne said...

Oh no! No power! That means no stamping...what a dilemma! Anyway, your Thanksgiving card is beautiful! A great way to use those gorgeous papers!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous and a beautiful sentiment.